Guarantee Potability, Eliminate Turbidity and Organics
The HYDRAcap Advantage
- Low fouling hydrophilic polyethersulfone membrane.
- Durable fibre structure, robust module design with lightweight and compact construction.
- Resistant to chlorine, peroxide and a wide range of cleaning agents.
- Exceeds the requirements of the Surface Water Treatment Rule (SWTR) and other European standards by exhibiting over 5 log removal efficiency for bacteria and viruses, and reducing turbidity levels to <0.06 NTU.
- Direct or cross-flow service provides operating flexibility and higher recovery rates.
- CADHS, NSF/EPA and DWI (U.K.) certifications for materials of construction, operation, and pathogen removal efficiency.
- Over 20 years of capillary membrane manufacturing experience.
HYDRAcap Capillary Technology vs. Conventional Pretreatment
- Significantly better filtrate quality as compared to conventional pretreatment, exhibiting 100% removal of colloidal material.
- Single-step treatment reduces operating costs, increases efficiency.
- "Chemical Free" - Dramatically reduces use of pretreatment chemicals.
- Backwash disposal is less problematic.
- Low pressure feed and backwash operation.
- Increased efficiency of RO membrane system design and operation, contributing to reduced capital and operation cost.