Produce Ultrapure Water In One Efficient Step
Reverse Osmosis + Electrodeionization
- Ultrapure Water, typically >16 MΩ produced on a single skid incorporating Reverse Osmosis and Electrodeionization by Ionpure.
- Hydranautics ESPA membranes for maximum efficiency, high rejection and production.
- IonpureCDI electrodeionization module with proven reliability.
- Product water divert valve activated upon system startup to flush pure water lines and assure best quality water.
- HMI Display for water quality, flow measurement, operating status and alarms.
- Isolation/Divert valves to facilitate optimum RO membrane / EDI module cleaning and sanitization.
- Stainless Steel high-pressure piping.
- Stainless steel multi-stage centrifugal pumps.
- Stainless Steel welded structure for corrosion resistance and enduring appearance.
Ultrapure water with resistivity up to 16 MΩ ideal for USP and reagent uses.
Flows from 3-15 L/min.
Compact design requires only 0.85 m2 of floor space.
Available in Series V configuration for validated applications.
Dependable operation with virtually no operator involvement.
Energy efficient low pressure design.
Integrated back-up pump and controls.
Precision conductivity/resistivity meter.
Made in Canada.
Download Printable Document
© Clearwater Systems Canada, Support and Manufacturing of High-Purity Water Systems
Specializing in: reverse osmosis, ro, edi, e-cell, uv, ultrafiltration, vortisand, ion exchange, usp, membrane cleaning, purified, pharmaceutical, beverage, bottled, process, labwater, activated carbon, microfiltration, ozone, cip, ozone, degasification, filtration, pretreatment. Toronto, Ontario.